Automation Testing With Visual Studio
In an effort to obtain faster time to market, increase test coverage and develop the productivity of the test team, test automation regular to be the solution that is still creating buzz among QA teams. The lack of experienced test automation engineers, test maintenance efforts especially in a quick product life cycle, soaring test environment price, complex test data, inadequate end-to-end examine coverage are some of the core challenges a test automation effort can generally stumble upon.
I-softinc helps customers minimize test cycle times and accelerate their time-to-market by leveraging our confirmed methodologies, automation best practices, metrics and measurements and procedures, tools and frameworks. With our automation service, we ensure the opportunity of the best-in-class software to achieve your regression cycles on time . We plan initial Cost-benefit Analysis (CBA) and Proof of Concepts (POC) to determine the best automation way and solution that meet your exact needs.
Our dedicated Test Automation Point of Excellence focuses on developing test automation framework that can be customized across project, thereby increasing the value and reducing the charge of test automation.
- Services: Test automation advisory services, tool assets and recommendation, test suite maintenance, framework development, automated regression test suite development, test harness development
- Technology Expertise: Website apps (J2EE, .Net), packaged apps (SAP ), mobile (iOS, Android), legacy system (mainframes, TPF), cloud
- Tool Expertise:
- Commercial Tools: HP QTP, Eggplant, Rational Functional Tester, Robot/RIDE/Robotium, Test Complete, MS Visual Studio
- Open Source Tools: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium
Advantages of partnering with I-softinc
- Deeply understanding of industry tools, frameworks and methodology for automation
- Transformable “Automation Kit” for jump starting automation efforts with reduced charges up to 30%
- Platform agnostic frameworks are CI ready to combine with continuous build environments and decrease test cycle time
- Experience in designing and implementing test automation frameworks are (modular, keyword-driven, hybrid, data-driven and descriptive).
- Expertise in integration of test automation with regular integration (CI) tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, TFS).
- Ready to use tool agnostic automation frameworks
- Tool feasibility analysis to recognize the appropriate test automation tools
- Test accelerators with reusable assets enabling quick ROI
- Expertise in leading and executing Agile and Develop transformations